- Join a locally based and industry leading and reputable organisation
- Work with a dynamic and supportive team
- Benefit from career opportunities
Laser Electrical Moorabbin are seeking interest for an Office Manager/Administrator in a Full time role. We are looking to fill this position by bringing on a fresh staff member whom we can train and develop into an experienced, competent office manager.
The position is varied, so you will never be bored, yet clearly defined so you will know your responsibilities and be able to manage your time accordingly.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team who are positive and strive for success.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Central contact with new and current clients through email and phone
- Scheduling jobs and managing job workflow
- Managing technicians daily schedules in the Laserpro/simPRO software system
- Managing technicians to ensure they are meeting Laser requirements
- Processing leads/quotes/jobs/Invoices
- Providing administrative assistance to key internal staff
- General administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service
- Ability to manage quotes through the entire sales process.
- Experienced in managing a small team of staff including managing work schedules for employees.
- Excellent communication skills (by email and phone) with strong attention to detail.
- Be a problem solver with the ability to think on your feet to resolve issues quickly.
- Be organised and able to manage multiple jobs at the same time.
- Competent using all mainstream IT operating systems, including cloud based software systems.
- Ability to work in with a team.
- Have a warm and friendly personality.
As an employee of the Laser Electrical Moorabbin you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential.
This role is a full time position, dependent on the applicants and will be based in our office in Moorabbin.
About the Company
We are an Electrical Contracting company located in Moorabbin,Victoria. We are a full service electrical contracting firm servicing the Aged Care, Commercial and Domestic markets. Within these markets, we undertake a range of electrical wiring, installation, safety and preventive maintenance work, with several mobile teams available for standard and after hour’s emergency work servicing clients across the east coast of Australia.
We are a proud family of quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical industry in Melbourne.
We are members of NECA and have a wealth of experience and knowledge within our small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administration/Office Manager. With a strong focus on future growth we are looking for a motivated, experienced employee to join our team in the key role of Office Manager/Administrator. If you display excellent organisational skills, wanting to make your mark on a market leading organisation, then we would like to hear from you.